Skip to main content

Congratulations ! You are brave Alexbh

 


 

How many Malaysia singers are brave to face the future?

Do not return to Malaysia if the country did not give you the pleasant environment to live on.

In fact, we know that most entertainers are gays and lesbians, just they do not dare to be like Alexbh, said loud and clear, they are gays and lesbians. 

You can look at their fingers to see for the sexual orientation. It is called gay fingers. 


 

 

You can do the research and let us know. Look at the gay fingers of these singers.


 

Once again, Alexbh, good for you.

 You’ve been called Malaysia’s First Queer Pop Star, which could be a big responsibility. Do you like having that title?
I don’t mind it really. It was a moniker given by people around me, so I gladly accept that title if it means that I can do my best to provide my community with a voice. It doesn’t feel like a huge responsibility really, it’s more that I want everyone to focus on issues regarding the queer community in my country and my region.

alextbh is embracing his role as Malaysia’s first openly queer pop star

 https://www.gaytimes.com/amplify/alextbh-is-embracing-his-role-as-malaysias-first-openly-queer-pop-star/

 

 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

手指的故事:看你的性取向,同性恋,双性恋

    活在互联网时代,你的性取向不能逃过别人的眼光。

Gay fingers

  We did a few posts on gay fingers and found out that much information of gay fingers are incorrect.

Treating the colours of skin

  The religion leaders are the ones who discriminate homosexuals mostly. Even the country has approved the same sex marriage law.